Last Updated: 30/09/2023
Policy Book respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Notice outlines our procedures for handling copyright infringement claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Provide a detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. Include the title, author, and any relevant publication or registration information.
- Identification of the infringing material: Describe the specific location on our website where the allegedly infringing material is located. Be as detailed as possible in providing the URL(s) or other identifying information.
- Contact information: Include your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Statement of good faith belief: State that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement of accuracy: Declare, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic signature: Include your electronic signature, either in the form of a physical signature or a digital signature.
Please send this information to our official Email address: [email protected]
- Policy Book will respond to all valid DMCA notices and counter-notices in accordance with the DMCA.
- Filing a false DMCA notice or counter-notification may result in legal consequences.
If you have questions about the DMCA or our copyright policy, please contact us.
By submitting a DMCA notice or counter-notification, you acknowledge and agree that Policy Book may provide copies of such notices and related information to the affected parties or the U.S. Copyright Office.